The following exercises build on those described in the post on mental exercises with number sequences.
- Visualize a number sequence: select any of the sequences from the previous post, but rather than simply “counting” or saying the number aloud, form an image of each element on the sequence in your mind.
- Count one series aloud or silently while visualizing a different sequence.
- Count one series aloud or silently while writing a different sequence. (Any or all of these can be single or multiple sequences.)
- Recite a series as in the previous exercises, but in a different base: count by 5’s in octal, by 3’s in base 11, by 7’s in hexadecimal.
- Visualize a scene from your life (such as a walking downstairs or through your neighborhood, or going to a restaurant, etc.) while reciting a number sequence.
This is the majority of the useful exercises from the relevant section of the Wujec book. Once my copy of Orage arrives, I will be quite interested to see how the 200 exercises contained therein are presented.